Stella Luna's ('Stella Luna' 'we' 'us') website(s) (our 'Site' or 'Sites') and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms of Service, as well as any other rules posted on our Sites (collectively, the 'TOS').
Please read the TOS carefully before placing any orders on www.stellaluna.co. We recommend you should keep a copy of the TOS for future reference.
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by applicable law.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register for an account. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
Here are the some of the benefits you’ll be able to enjoy by registering with us for a Stella Luna account:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your return or exchange directly from your account
- Build a customized Wish List
- Save your address and card details so you can shop more quickly the next time you visit www.stellaluna.co
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
- When you create an account, the account password you create should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify Stella Luna immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Should you have any issues with your account or need any help in relation to it, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team. However, please note that we can only communicate with the named account holder in relation to any questions, changes or cancellation of an account.
- If you have forgotten your password, follow the FORGOTTEN PASSWORD instructions on the LOG IN page. Of course, due to security, we are unable to send your password via email.
Eligibility to Purchase
- In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real legal name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide valid and correct payment details and confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the Stella Luna terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to Stella Luna, whose applications are acceptable to Stella Luna and who have authorized Stella Luna to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, Stella Luna reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where Stella Luna feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud authorizations. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and unpurchased items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Stella Luna offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution centers.
- If you requested notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand may sell out within this period. Stella Luna will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
- Orders will only be considered as accepted when Stella Luna has confirmed acceptance by sending you the confirmation email with a summary of the order, the price of the products, the date and time of the order, the shipping fees, the taxes and custom duties and the mean of payment chosen by you.
- Any Order placed on a holiday or weekend will be processed the next business day.
- If You wish to cancel or modify your order before the shipment has begun, You may contact Stella Luna as quickly as possible using the following phone number +(33) 1 45 08 14 12 (from Monday to Tuesday, 2 pm until 5 pm, French time) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stella Luna will use its best efforts to fulfil any valid and timely cancellation request. However, Stella Luna cannot warrant that the orders will be canceled or modified.
- Prices shown on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (value-added tax) at the applicable rate, unless you have selected an alternative country where VAT is not chargeable
- All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The Euros price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
- From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes, markdowns and other commercial factors.The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
- Import duty or tax costs may be invoiced to you directly from an import broker. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
- If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- You understand and agree that Products may be subject to customs duties, postal, tax or any other additional costs to transport, import or deliver the Products in your country of residence or delivery. These taxes are independent from Stella Luna’s control. You agree, if applicable, to fully bear these additional costs
- In the unusual case of our website displaying a wrong price, an obviously ridiculous low price, for whatever reason (computer bug, manual error, technical error) even if the order has been validated, it may be canceled, and we will inform you as soon as possible. You will then be able, if you wish to so, to re-order at the correct and true price
Acceptance of Your Order
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Stella Luna will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Paris, France and the language of the contract is English. No third party payment processor nor any nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Stella Luna.
- We reserve the right to not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Stella Luna, in its sole discretion, reserves the right not to confirm an order, including but not limited to where there is an assumption that the user has placed an order for resale purposes.
- Although every effort is made to make sure that all details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. This Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, some of which may be linked to the price, availability, or information on products. Stella Luna reserves the right to correct such errors, inaccuracies or omissions, even after an order has been submitted, and to modify or update the information at any time without prior notice. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and we reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as possible. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Stella Luna, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We take reasonable care to make our site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- We only accept credit cards of individuals (excluding company cards) residing at the billing address
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Stella Luna uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, insofar as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
- Billing information indicated in your order must correspond to the address of the credit card holder (excluding company cards). Stella Luna may contact the credit card holder directly if necessary for verification and ask him/her for additional information. Such verifications will extend the delivery time with two (2) additional business days.
- If this condition is not fulfilled and/ or Stella Luna fails to reach the holder of the credit card, Stella Luna reserves the right to cancel your order.
- Your credit card will only be charged at the time of shipment of your order, after checking your data and upon receipt of the authorization provided by the issuing company and upon acceptance of your order by Stella Luna
Insurance and Delivery
- You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you.
- Stella Luna insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Stella Luna, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
- Our delivery services, including Colissimo and Chronopost may deliver to certain destinations without collecting a signature. If this option applies to your delivery address, you can update your preference on the shipping page at checkout before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that Stella Luna can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. On occasion, our delivery services, including Colissimo and Chronopost, may refuse to deliver your order if they are of the opinion that the shipping address is considered to be unsafe.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or the first available work day. Any delivery times given on the site are estimates and are meant to be used as a guides only and commence from the day of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the day on which we accept your order. Stella Luna is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes or any instance of uncontrollable natural forces (any “acts of god”). If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize any effects of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
- Stella Luna shall not be liable for late delivery, damage due to transportation or any other damage directly or indirectly related to the shipment of products
- At the time of delivery of products, you are responsible for immediately verifying that the packaging is intact and has not been altered in any way whatsoever. Should the packaging be damaged, You shall be responsible for taking detailed pictures of the box and of the Products, for immediately reporting the alleged damage to the carrier in charge of delivery by expressly reserving Your rights upon delivery of the Products and for informing our Customer Service within three days. In case of express reservation of your rights, with the carrier and/or our Customer Service, an investigation will be opened with the Carrier and a reply will be sent to you within seven business days.
- In the absence of such express reservation of your rights, delivery shall be considered as accepted by you and no dispute on the packaging shall be validly brought afterwards
Returns and Exchanges
- Orders cannot be returned in any of Stella Luna’s boutiques without the agreement of the Customer Service arranged by email at email@example.com
- CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS ( INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2013
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you provide us with written notice.
- Right to Cancel under the ICACRs
Any EU resident has the right to cancel an order within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which you (or someone you nominate, other than a carrier) receives the last of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by letter to: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Care Department,
38 rue du Mont Thabor,
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders cancelled under the ICACRs, we will issue you with a full refund including the shipping cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or (ii)(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the good have been returned; or (iii) if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. If we do not receive the goods back, we may arrange to have them collected from you at your cost.
- You should return cancelled orders to:
MPO Futurlog / Stella Luna
6228 Boulevard de l’Europe
53700 Villaines-la-Juhel FRANCE
—without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the ICACRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email or post as described above.
- Our policy
Items should be returned completely unused and with any and all Stella Luna stickers, protective films and tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, any additional packaging such as cards, dust bags, and leather tags must be included, in original condition, with your return.
Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without Stella Luna tags.
All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
- Please note that all shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. If not, returns may not be accepted. Please understand that Stella Luna will not and cannot accept any return of products that appear to have been worn, used or have been damaged.
- In particular, the outsole of all shoes must remain unmarked and in their original condition. Stella Luna reserves the right to refuse the return of the products or to accept any product by deducing any handling and repair costs, if the products have been returned with an apparently damaged outsole.
- Return conditions: You agree to take particular care when packing the product to be returned. If the returned product has been damaged due to improper packaging, Stella Luna reserves the right to refuse its return or to accept it with a partial refund only (price reduced by any needed repair costs).
- Upon receipt of your returned products, and provided that all return conditions are met, Stella Luna shall notify you by email that the total or partial refund amount of your order is being processed. A credit shall then be issued in the same form as the original payment. Depending on your financial institution, the refund may take up to 10 (ten) or more working days after Stella Luna has sent you the confirmation of the accepted return.
- Faulty goods
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
- If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund within 30 days from the date you received it. If you have owned your item for longer than this, and certainly over 6 months, and you wish to apply for a refund you will need to contact Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explain why our 30-day limitation should not apply, exceptionally, in your case.
- Stella Luna undertakes to ensure that its high quality standards are respected in the manufacturing of all products. Every product is inspected before shipment. However, if Your product shows any defect, please contact the Customer Service immediately, and no later than five (5) days from the date of delivery, at the following email address: email@example.com
- For such cases, you must indicate in your email the alleged defect and join every supporting document (detailed photos of the Product, purchase date, number of the Order, etc.).After considering these elements, Stella Luna reserves its right to recover the products to conduct a physical investigation. In case of a recognized defect, Stella Luna will either replace the defective product to the extent allowable by available stocks, or to fully refund the purchase price.
- The following are considered non-compliant products: 1) An error in the model (example: ordered a boot, but received a shoe). 2) An error in color (example: ordered a black item and received white item). 3) An error in the size (example: ordered a size 37 but received a size 38) 4) A mismatched pair (example: a box containing a size 37 and a size 38; two left shoes, etc) - asymmetric, 5) An overall sub-level quality (this will need to be validated with the customer service and client should send pictures of visible and hidden defects.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Stella Luna. However, since computer monitors do vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
- Repeated Returns
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Stella Luna account or future orders and returns being refused.
- Non-Stella Luna Returns
Please be aware that we will not be responsible for any items that are returned to us which were not purchased from the Stella Luna e-commerce website www.stellaluna.co. This includes items which may have been purchased from other third party companies. These items are returned and then held by us entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to contact us in order to arrange their return. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you an additional charge for this return. Please note that we will only ever be able to return the items to you, not to any third party company. Please also be aware that we make no commitment to hold these items for any set period of time, and so we reserve the right to dispose of these items as we deem fit.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content, including any text, images, videos, drawings, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Stella Luna and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
- In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, 'Content' is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. Stella Luna aims to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Stella Luna does not promise that Stella Luna's Content is 100% accurate or error-free. Stella Luna does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or Stella Luna's Content will be error free or that this Site, Stella Luna Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Of course, we always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
- Any opinions expressed on Stella Luna web or in the press are the personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Stella Luna brand or its owners.
- The personal opinions of any designers or other employee of Stella Luna, or any third parties with whom we are associated are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Stella Luna and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
No Commercial Use
- This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, data mine or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of this brand or other users, or you have otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on either a temporary or permanent basis.
Third Party Sites
- We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Stella Luna, including partners. Stella Luna will not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You have certain rights under the law. In France these include:
1. That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
2. Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
3. A right to cancel any order for a product within 14 days after the date of receipt of the product and receive a full refund even if it is not defective (see Cancelling your order above).
- Please be assured that nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights.
Limits on Our Liability
- We accept liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to affect your rights under the law (see 'Your Rights' above).
- If Stella Luna fails to comply with the TOS, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable result of us breaching the TOS. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract is made, both you and Stella Luna knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. We will only be liable for loss or damage up to 150% of the total value of goods purchased.
- We are not responsible for any losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
- We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the TOS where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
- At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us, and hold us Stella Luna harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you, including the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction.
- You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Stella Luna as a result of the TOS or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Stella Luna, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
- If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
Complaints and Governing Law
- If you have a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details including date of purchase and order reference number where applicable and your full name and address and contact details. The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the French law and the relevant courts of France will have exclusive jurisdiction.